Monday, October 6, 2014

transport it


Hi friends!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Ours was a mix of work and play ... the play part was much better than the work part!  I took some time at the craft table for sure.  I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge using mostly products from a previous Simon Says Stamp (SSS) card kit.  The theme for this week's challenge is Transport It. We've been having some chilly damp weather here and I would like to transport it to a tropical island for some fun in the sun!

Thanks for stopping by!  ~ Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Dawn - great use of the card kit and that retro-looking airplane! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I love this and I too would like to be transported somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are finally getting some cooler weather here in TX, so I am not going to complain....however, I would NEVER turn down a tropical island. Love your card by the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete