Tuesday, February 24, 2015

happy birthday

A quick post tonight to celebrate Lawnscaping Challenge's 100th challenge!  I am a big fan of Lawn Fawn products.  The cuteness factor, oh my!  This was a really easy card to make.  I stamped the bear image from the Love You S'More set and cut it out with the matching dies.  I attached him with foam so he stands out a bit.  Then I added "Happy Birthday" (also from Lawn Fawn) and added some bling with the sequins.  The end! 

It's still cold here.  So very cold.  And I'm so very tired of it.  March is around the corner, and I'm hoping spring isn't far behind. 

Stay warm!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I agree..way too cold and I'm counting the days till Spring! Love this sweet card! Totes adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the polka dots on the bear! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sequins!! I have a bowl full and always forget about them!

    Cold here too, and crummy. Snow, sleet, ice, off and on. Definitely ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete