Thursday, August 27, 2015

chill out

Hello friends!  By some miracle I seem to be on a regular Tues/Thurs schedule here on the blog.  We'll see how long that lasts!  This is a card I made for the Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday Challenge.  And once again, I used the Summer Vibes collection from Simple Stories.  I need to splash out and play with some other goodies, but the colors and do-dads are perfect.  This is definitely in my top 10 favorite collections ever in the history of the universe!

We're slowly winding down our summer.  Andrew & Alex start school on Monday - 11th and 10th grades.  Eeek!  Ever since the kids were tiny tots, I've taken off from work on the first day of school.  I like hearing about their day as soon as they get home.  Although at this age, I get very abridged versions.  Very.  It's also a day where I get to hang out and do what I want to do.  That usually involves crafting of some sort, reading, seeing a movie ... I pick something just for me.  Not a bad tradition!

Hope you have a good weekend!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love it when I find a collection that I want to use every last bit of!

    ReplyDelete